Our client is a well-established, mid-sized, busy, general practice, which also acts for a number of State bodies and financial institutions. They are located in modern offices in Tullamore, a thriving town with excellent schools, housing, sports facilities and a regional hospital. It is easily accessible by motorway and mainline rail.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a full time Conveyancing Solicitor to join our professional and friendly team in a permanent role. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years post qualification experience. This position will afford the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their career and work with experienced practitioners.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Handle a varied workload but will work mainly in the areas of residential and commercial conveyancing;
- Have a broad range of residential and commercial conveyancing experience;
- Provide timely and accurate legal advice;
- Prepare transactional documentation;
- Manage a busy and diverse caseload with ability to meet deadlines and to prioritise;
- Be a team player with strong communication skills while being able to work on their own initiative;
- Have a good work ethic with a positive attitude and approach to work.