Corporate Tax Senior Manager – Dublin
A client is a leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. As an internationally integrated partnership, they operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
They wish to appoint a Senior Manager to work in their Corporate Tax Team. Working closely with partners and senior management, and having partial responsibility for the management of a team of people, you will have the opportunity to work with a large portfolio of indigenous owner managed and internationally owned businesses, from a range of industries (technology, R&D, manufacturing, distribution, retail, transport), many of which have an international focus.
This role will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions and offers management training and mentoring linked to career progression. Working with a group mainly focused on advisory, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team who work across a broad range of taxes.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Working with the Partners and the management team in advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in peer wide training and in team training
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives at firm, department and team levels
- Responsibility for staff development and reviewing procedures
- AITI qualified and a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years working in practice at manager level
- Experience of working in corporation tax compliance including on larger corporates and on tax consultancy assignments
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in interpreting Irish Tax legislation, relevant commentary and case law
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Desire to grow and develop in a changing tax landscape
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
What we offer
Our client offers a significant benefits package with this role including:
Hybrid and flexible working, financial benefits including bonus and pension, a generous annual leave allowance with the option to purchase additional leave, enhanced Maternity/Adoption/New Parents/Surrogacy Leave and access to their Flexi Office