Duties and Responsibilities
• Technical Quality of Work
• Business Development & Client Care
• Management and Leadership
• Professional Development
Department: Project Management
The Senior Project Manager will work to ensure projects are managed in an efficient and effective manner,
meeting the needs of the client in terms of cost, time and quality. The Senior Project Manager will be
expected to work with both public and private sector clients.
This individual will have a deep passion for quality work, mentoring team members, managing and developing
client relationships and continued professional development.
Within every role it’s important to keep in mind the companies guiding principles:
1. Ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who achieve success together.
2. Strive for excellence and hold each other to account.
3. Trust and respect each other and enjoy the easy camaraderie of working as a team.
4. Speak up and listen to each other because everyone’s ideas matter.
5. Act on opportunities to establish and expand our relationships