Our client is a boutique real estate and litigation law firm with operations in Central London and Leeds
They are looking for an experienced litigator, with ideally four years PQE, to join our busy property litigation team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in dealing with residential property disputes. Management experience is desirable, but not required.
Personal specification (for the above roles):-
- Highly motivated and ambitious;
- Proven capability of working on own initiative;
- A high standard of academic achievement;
- Technically accomplished, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines;
- Commitment to accuracy and close attention to detail; and
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.